How are the products offered in the Project N95 Marketplace vetted?
Project N95 is the National Critical Equipment Clearinghouse for personal protective equipment (PPE), COVID-19 diagnostic tests and critical equipment.
We use manufacturers and suppliers who can meet quality, cost and delivery expectations. We do the upfront work by reviewing:
- Factory & Product level certifications.
- Supplier registration, contacts, and other supporting documentation.
- Product documentation, including photos and videos of production and products, and regulatory status (learn more here)
- Product pricing, minimum order quantity, availability, capacity, and lead times.
- Customer reference checks using multiple verification points.